Did you know outfits like a floral skit,a jumpsuit is enough to spice up your boring wardrobe to that of a Trendy Fashionista.
Keep reading for more.
- It’s a comfortable white pants that can be both casual and semi formal.
- A pair of white Chinos can save a huge hole in your budget.
- This friendly versatile attire comes in various shades and allows you to be more trendy towards the end of the week.
- Starting with a formal shirt or a t-shirt the chinos could be instantly converted to a formal or a casual look.
- An elegant full length Maxi,helps you to dress up quick for that breezy evening or even for a coffee date.
- Though Maxi has been worn for ages,it is still in the fashion radar(probably the one which lasted long).
- Worn comfortable even by little older women especially all new moms and pregnant moms.
- A skirt of floral pattern or of any solid colors helps you to alternate your tees and shirts with that of Jean.
- Gives a kind of twist to the same and monotonous styling one is doing.
- Suits all , particularly gives a nice chic look on a Wednesday at College.
4. COLOR BLAZER :
- This outfit, instantly will elevate your dressing to a higher level.
- Invest in a good,colorful blazer to get it topped with any plain tee or a shirt.
- You can team it with a short,a skirt ,a boyfriend jean ,what not.
- Jumpsuit has been so in fashion. Try wearing one topped with a blazer or jacket.
- A all black jumpsuit is so subtle and can be the first jumpsuit you trying to buy.
- A vest goes a long way in styling any ethnic outfit, let it be a salwar or a kurti or even a skirt it comes handy.
- A funky vest ,all embroidered vest is a good to wear on a black kurti to add that pop of colour and style.
- In my understanding a vest is something that has no sleeves !
- Those asymmetrically cut long kurtis give a twist in the tail to the parties.
- Available for a causal and a party wear adds a touch of glamour to those evenings.
/’ long kurti 1
- A cool coloured cotton stole is something most of would have. Keep stocking you are doing a good job.
- Stoles can team up with the blazer,a vest,a jumpsuit,a kurti and even more.
- Comes quite handy not only at a vacation ,but a nice way to spice up the summer outfit.
- Can be worn effortlessly over a maxi,a jumpsuit,shorts and yes bikini too !
Well that’s all for now ! If you like this kind of posts do let me know in the comment section as am going to introduce someone to you who is the brain behind this post. She has changed our most of our hobby ‘Shopping’ to a profession.
Stay tuned ! Please LIKE,SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE to Coffee Table (Ah – by the way we have reached 1000 fans on Facebook! Thank you guys, without you it has never been possible).
#content republished after few edits