Are these unruly cords driving you nuts ! Well here is a solution to organise wires and cables.
All you need
1.Adhesive loops and hooks (The one which is seen in laptop chargers) available in Hardware stores or any craft stores.
Get all these required through this easy Amazon Basket
[irp posts=”603″ name=”Making Household Chores more Organised and Easier # 2 Laundry Basket”]
How to organise wires
1.Roll the cord into an convenient length.
2.Take one of the adhesive an stick to the cord.
3.Cut a smaller adhesive and stick to the opposite side of the adhesive in such a way it secures the cord.
The adhesive are available in such a way it sticks together.(The one mostly found in laptop chargers)
4.Take your post-it sticker and stick it in the cord for labeling them.
5. Label the cord using markers.
Yet another hassle free day !
You can also use toilet paper rolls for securing the cords.
Also read: How to be productive and declutter.
Check Coffeetabletalks instagram page for more fashion and beauty talks
Don’t forget to subscribe, it means a lot to us ! Ofcourse , we don’t spam account
- Sangeeta Boochra, the favorite jewelry store of every celeb, now opens new store in Bangalore
- PRECIOUSYOU JEWELRY | Best Fashion Jeweler
- KBEAUTY : 10 STEP SKIN ROUTINE FOR CLEAR SKIN -KOREAN BEAUTY TIPS
- Nykaa Lip Crush Macaron Lip Balm Review
- Effective Skin routine for acne prone skin
We also write in the following catergories