Nykaa Skingenious Foundation is so far the best foundation in India have ever experienced. It has the unique Polylift technology and also the abundance of hyaluronic acid.
Nykaa Skingenious foundation comes in 5 shades like pure ivory, warm sand, almond beige,true tan and golden beige specially suited for Indian Skin tone.
“Sculpting and hydrating foundation with hyaluronic acid and Polylift for naturally radiant look that is beyond perfect”
Honestly it lives up to the claim, not many do know about it. I was surprised to see its performance which is actually equal to many high end brands. My skin is oily, has open pores and yes acne prone too. With all these concerns I can vouch that this is best foundation for oily skin ever I have come across. I have been using this for more than 3 months now and have loved it.
They do claim about the colour adaptation formula, though many other users don’t support it. I have had no issues with the shade; Warm Sand 03 is the perfect shade for me. I am warm toned Medium shade (MAC NC 40-42).
ALSO READ – L’oreal true match foundation review
The shades are decent enough, probably you can find an equivalent to Toffee shade from Maybelline fit me range but not deeper than that.
- Contains Hyaluronic acid, which is said to absorb moisture 1000 times that of water.
- Polylift technology is so nice that, it gives the face that glows and lift.
- The shade is perfect.
- It is a semi liquid and creamy foundation works well in brush, blender and even fingers.
- Super clean finish.
- Doesn’t require setting with powder.
- Very budget friendly.
- Has a stay for 5-6 hours.
- No Oxidation, breakouts etc.
- Paraben free, SLES FREE ,cruelty free
- Deeper shades are not present.
- Some people find it oily, I like the finish though.
- Pump packaging could have been better.
It costs Rs.575, often on discount in Nykaa website. On the whole, it is a must buy for people who are looking for a daily wear foundation. Its dewy effect makes it perfect for all kinds of occasion. It is non-cakey, easily bendable with both fingers and brush/makeup sponge.