Everyone will hoards Nail polish. In this post, Coffeetabletalks has curated a list of neutral / nude nail polish colors suitable for all skin tone.While we all love to wear bright colors, it may not be appropriate for all occasions. With nude trend every where, we are giving recommendations and ideas to choose nail colors.
[irp posts=”4690″ name=”Top Nude Lipsticks for Indian Skin Tones”]
Neutral / nude nail polish for dark skin
The basic rule to choose Neutral / nude nail polish is NEVER MATCH THAT WITH YOUR SKIN TONE . Always choose colors which will compliment the color of the area around your nail bed.
Keeping this in mind, colors which are rich in brown, coffee shades will be the prefect nude. Personal recommendation would be
Avoid colors which are pale, pastel and white.
Check out the recommendation below on amazon
Neutral / nude nail polish for wheatish Indian skin
Wheatish skin colour looks good on polish which are semi-opaque. Colours in the shade of cinnamon, coffee colors, colors slightly darker than the skin tone will perfectly suit well. You can choose colors with a dark peachy, coral shades . Also colours which have pink and coral under tones will suit dusky or medium skin
Nude skin from Maybelline, costs Rs.11o in Amazon.in
Stay quircky – nude collections costs Rs.158 buy it in amazon.in
Avoid colors like lavender, light pink,beige and silver
Neutral/ nude nail polish for fair skin
The colors which is a little transparent and in pink undertone will be perfect for fair skinned people. Pastels work well for fair skinned folks.
[irp posts=”1487″ name=”How to paint your nails like a pro”]
Apart from these, bright reds, pinks, purple, pastels go well in fair complexion.
How to buy nail polish 101
- Understand your skin tone. The color around your nail bed is the reference color .
- Based on the skin color dark, medium and light we are going to broadly classify colors.
- The lighter the skin tone, the more transparent shades or single coats will look attractive.
- Dark colors will look good on short, square to oval shaped nails.
- Don’t wear colors that match your skin tone, it will look washed off.
CARE YOUR NAILS
- Always try to use a base coat when wearing dark colors.
- Once in a while, let your nails breathe by wearing no nail polish.
- Moisturize your fingers well.
Check out our instagram pages for more nail trends and beauty brands