Chocolate Brownie, a treat to your taste buds. Who doesn’t loves brownie. Try out this amazing, easy recipe and get praises from your taste buds.
Below are the things required for Chocolate brownie.
Sugar Icing 1.75gm
Coco Powder 45gms
Vanilla Essence Few Drops (2 to 3)
Baking Powder 2gms
Dark Chocolate Sauce 200 ml
Cherry For Garnish
Butter Paper For Lining The Tray
Buy all the ingredients at one go
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 175.00Was: INR 225.00
Price: INR 220.00
Price: INR 699.00Was: INR 850.00
Price: INR 131.00Was: INR 269.00
Price: INR 358.00Was: INR 375.00
- Mix Flour, coco Powder Baking Powder Together N Keep Aside.
- Chop Walnut and Keep Aside.
- Beat Egg and Sugar Together Till It Gets Fluffy.
- Add The Flour Coco Powder Mixture Slowly In The Beaten Egg and Sugar Mixture By Cut and Fold Method.
- Then Add The Melted Butter In The Above Mixture
- Add The Chopped Walnut In The Above Mixture.
- Now Take The Baking Tin and Grease The Bottom Of The Tray With Butter and Lay The Butter Paper At The Bottom.
- Now Put The Mixture In The Baking Tray and Bake It At 190 Degree Celsius For 40 To 45 Minutes.
- Let It Get Cool and After It Get Cool Cut The Brownie in square pieces and keep Aside.
For Chocolate Sauce:
- Heat Milk As It Get Boil Add The Chocolate Cube Slowly and Mix It With Soft Hands n Let It Get Cooked Until Thickens We Can
- Also Add Butter For Richness While Adding Chocolate
- Now Take Square Brownie N Dip The Brownie In Chocolate Sauce n Keep It In Fridge For 3to 4 minutes So That The Chocolate Sauce Get Coated With Brownie
- Serve It Cold N Pour Some Left Over Sauce Over The Brownie and Garnish With Some Walnut and Cherry
This recipe was shared by an representative of Executive Chef Pawan Kumar Lal, The Resort.The Resort, 4-luxury beach property located in Madh-Marve Malad, Mumbai .
*photos and recipe courtesy – The Resort, Mumbai
*republished content with few edits